Stopwatch Online - Timer | Free Online Web Application
Online Stopwatch is used to measure the time elapsed. It gives you the total time between starting and resting the stopwatch. It is a very useful tool.
The stopwatch is very different from the watch. The stopwatch is used to measuring the time duration. On the other hand, Watch gives you the current time. The primary function of the watch is to display time. For measuring time We professionally use a stopwatch. It can be digital as well as analog. Likewise, watches are also digital and analog. Here, we are presenting an online stopwatch that runs on your browser. You can use it anywhere and anytime.
Uses of Online Stopwatch
- In races like swimming and sprinting, time duration matters a lot. Take the situation of 2016 Olympic Swimming. In 400 m freestyle swimming. The time taken by Gold and Silver medallist was 3:41:55 and 3:41:68 respectively. The difference in milliseconds! So, they use High-quality stopwatches. Also, the measurement can be taken in microseconds. You can use our tool to measure time difference in minutes, seconds and milliseconds.
- This tool is using in many sports. For example, in Football. A single match in Football is of 90 minutes. In which 45 minutes is half time. So, they use Stopwatches. As the match starts. The stopwatch is also turned ON. In the same vein, you can use it for other sports.
- Not only in sports and games. Stopwatches are using in daily life. You can use the stopwatch for studies. Know the time elapsed in solving a question. So, you will get to know that how much time you take to solve a question. If it is more according to the question level. Then you should improve that. In addition, there are more uses in daily life. Like, duration of sleeping and doing some tasks.
- A stopwatch can be effectively used to increase your work's productivity. Keeping an eye over time is very essential. Time is uncontrollable. Time management is a vital skill. Give the required time to respective work. Don’t elapse too much time for a simple task. In this way, you can save a lot of time.
- Stopwatches are also used in science experiments. When you are required to estimate time duration. You start the stopwatch as the experiment starts. Stop the countdown counter, when the experiment is complete.
Features of Online Stopwatch
- Simple User Interface: The user interface of the tool is designed in a very simple manner. So that anyone can use it. Without any hurdles. Without any confusion. The user experience is very smooth. There is nothing that will confuse you.
- Functions: An ordinary stopwatch has three functions. Start, split and stop. Our online tool also has this. The start button starts the counter. The split button is for taking the timestamps between the counter is running. The timestamps taken using a split button are displayed below the counter. Finally, the rest button stops the counter. The time displays in this format Hours: Minutes: Seconds: Milliseconds.
- A stopwatch gives you an accurate time duration. A human can make mistakes. If he or she presses the start or reset button late. Then you may not get 100% perfect reading. However, the duration between start and rest is 100% accurate.
- If you go for manual counting, then there will be too many mistakes. Don’t make your mind a stopwatch. Furthermore, counting time along with doing work. It is rarely possible. Moreover, it is never accurate. Use our free online tool.
How to use the Stopwatch Tool?
Most importantly, you can use this tool anytime anywhere. Most importantly, it is an online tool. Therefore, you require an Internet Connection. Also, a device to access the Internet.
Finally, after arranging the pre-required things. First of all, open your web browser. Visit the website of our Stopwatch tool. Let the website load completely. As it is importing all the scripts from the server. Once the page loading is complete then you are all set to go.
Online Stopwatch has a counter and some buttons. The counter shows you live time spent. Press the "Start" button to begin the counter. In addition, Press the "Split" button to make timestamps. Whereas the "Stop" button pauses the counter. Lastly, To make the counter zero or initial state press "Reset" button.